Friday, June 27, 2014

My Country Boy's

I thought I would give you a look at the "Country Boys" in my life.



The "Grown" Country Boy
My Grandaddy Kenneth

Pickin' Blackberries with
my Grandad this year.
 

Dad (Kelly) and Uncle Kraig checking out his
new toy.
 

My oldest Cody, Dad & Grandaddy(in the boat)
working on the pier.
 

My husband Quinten & our youngest son Garrett in Oklahoma this summer at Grandma's house
 


Cody playing in the mud at Grandma's in Oklahoma

Dalton, my middle son, enjoying some of the rodeo festivities at the Waynoka, OK rodeo in August 2013.
 

Cody (a few years ago) killed these two chicken snakes in my chicken coop.  He skinned them and still has the skins.  A guy thing I guess.



Garrett (left), Dalton (right) and I enjoyed a day of fishing at my Grandparent's lake.








No comments:

Post a Comment