Monday, June 2, 2014

A Quick Peek....


This is the little cuddly creature I've been talking about for the last two days. I thought it was only fair that you know who I am talking about when I refer to Sugar.  She is checking out the compost pile that I plan on using for my raised beds this next year. 




Sugar's kitten friend, Lola, is about eight weeks old too.. Big difference huh..




She met two of the boys, Charlie and Mr. Fluffy while we were checking out the garden.





My nine yr old Holly girl (front) and 3 yr old Bryant aren't too sure what to think of her yet but seem to be ok with her.  They are sweet babies.





These little guys on the other hand, were NOT so ok with her.




With only a few swats to the nose and a lot of bonding with the other four legged babies, I'd say she a had a pretty good day and is all tuckered out.


3 comments: